Needle Collection Kiosk
Safe and Secure 24 hour unsupervised Needle Collection Unit
Model NCU6000 from Johnsons Environmental will serve your sharps collection needs 24 hours a day.
Johnsons’ sharps collection unit is fabricated with durability and safety in mind. Waste cannot be accessed by the public once the sharps are deposited!
• Height: 54"
• Width: 23"
• Depth: 24"
• 14 gauge metal
• unit accommodates up to an 28 gallon US sharps
• drop box opening to fit 2 quarts containers
• dual locking system for high safety
• drop box opening prevents public from having access to sharps
• top of the unit is completely detachable to view entire inside of unit
• unit able to be anchored to the ground/or put on castors for easier mobility
• funnel system has been designed to direct used sharps directly into selected container
• signage dimension – 18″ x 24″
• (2) contrasting colors with reflective lettering
• legible from a 10 foot distance
• (1) inch lettering for header (4) line of text
• half inch lettering for remainder of text
• wording – custom made as per client requirement